onsdag den 28. december 2011

The Hobbit!







Arrhg a year to go before we can watch the hobbit. Peter Jackson and his crew are working their butts of to get this movie done - looovely!
And while doing so the awesome director of the movie Peter Jackson is video blogging from the set and behind the scenes -- so cool.


So fare there are five videos out - check them out. They are great ! I'm so excited to see the movie, I'm even reviewing the Lord of the Rings (LOTR) trilogy with my bro these days just for the fun of it! Great movies all of them.



This is the latest video - wow the nature of new zealand is outstanding, so breathtaking. Peter Jackson is so awesome - really cool guy.
Oh and I remembered this funny remix, while watching LOTR once again ahaha - hilarious!




I love movies - and oh well Orlando Bloom isn't that bad either! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar