onsdag den 2. maj 2012

Drawing blog?

Well - I have decided to post a picture of my favorite and resent drawings on this blog! :D
It will probably look nice, I hope 8)


Will of course still add some of my fav music and the most inspiring pictures and fashion ideas.




Thoughts? 
I drew this with coal - hadn't tried it before, but the result was pretty cool.
You can really achieve a dramatic and effective black color 
- the contrast between white and black is the awesome part, when using coal.


Houdini by Foster the People is a song I stumbled across some time ago.
It is completely stuck in my head. 
...
Great song



Also check out:
aaand

all by FTP.


PARIS-PHOTO

Oohh yeah - not to forget. 
Take a look at this photo - goose bumping all over!
Must..go...to...PARIS




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar