So - it's been approximately a year, since I got my MacBook Pro and it is wonderful. Simply the best thing I've e-v-e-r bought.
Anyway - wanted to share this awesome program you can download for free (yaay!) called evernote. It's a program, which you can use to storage your notes or make new ones.
- uploade photos to your notes
- take screenshots to use in notes
- create lists
- record music, speeches etc. and save in evernote
- email your notes to evernote
- send/archive photos directly from your phone to evernote
- make your notes public
I use it mainly for my school work - and to keep track of some crazy thoughts of mine.
The cool thing is; your notes are saved online - so you can access them through any computer or smartphone you wish - not only mac!
Just.. log in. Very simple and easy.
The 'app' or 'program' can be downloaded from App Store.